Wednesday, March 10, 2010


This blog its about some one that one time made me fell especial and how i felt in that moment that that person made me felt special. And what that thing that that person told me how that is going to help me in the feature. So here is when I'm going to start doing and witting my blog. Ok. A moment that I have felt special is when it was my B-day. Because like it was my B-day my sister the oldest one toke me to a place. That place was a restaurant. My sister was talking to me about how proud of me she was. She all so told me that she had a little gift for me. I told her that what was the surprise. She told me that first I haded to promise her something. I ask her that what was that thing that I haded to promise her.She told me to promise her to never lose it and that I will all ways have it one. So I did. I did promise her that I will all ways have it on and that if I all ways have some problems or is I have to talk to some one I will all ways will go to her. And she promise me that she will be all ways there when I need help or need to tlak to some one. The little but really special surprise was a neckless. Its so cute. So know I have that necklesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment